At present, we have the following clubs functioning in our school
Eco Health & Wellness Club
The main aim of Eco club is to develop green consciousness and to promote environmental awareness and social responsibility among our students.
The aims of this club are
- To help students acquire basic knowledge of science.
- To help students develop a scientific way of learning.
- To create awareness in students relating to scientific issues in personal, social, environmental and technological contexts.
The purpose of this club is to make learning maths fun to the students and to get them interested in maths as a subject.
This club serves to cultivate the reading habit in children and to instill a love for books in them.
This aims of this club are
- To encourage children to learn about the national heritage as well as their local heritage.
- To inspire young children and encourage them to build a future through an understanding of the past and the present.
- To inculcate a respect for diversity, tolerance, mutual understanding, patience and to promote peaceful co-existence among our school children.